Sponsorship and Exhibiting
To enquire about exhibiting at this event, please contact Finlay Kerr - Business Advisor on FinlayKerr@pkc.gov.uk or 01738 477943
A new arrival on the business calendar, Perth and Kinross Business Week is designed to satisfy the needs of businesses aiming to prosper and grow. Based on research carried out by The Business Growth Team, the five days of business events aims to deliver practical business content from inspirational speakers with real business experience and original content.
- Bill Jamieson – The Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday
- Jim Eastwood – The Apprentice
- Robert Craven – The Director’s Centre
- Richard Norris – Author of Hoof it!
Business Week is structured around ‘The Path to Growth’ and explores the building blocks required to achieve this. There will be a key theme for each day such as strategies for growth, funding and finance and working in partnership will be explored in depth in workshops such as:
- How to Motivate Your Team In 7 Minutes
- Preparing your business for investment
- Selling to new markets with e-commerce
- The benefits of collaboration
We hope to attract 100 delegates per day including owners, managers and directors of SME’s. We aim to attract a wide cross section of businesses from Perth and Kinross and the surrounding areas. We base this on delivering strong, focused content as well as having attended similar events in and around Perth in the recent past.
How Will We Achieve This
- Fully optimised event specific website
- Strategic Promotional plan working with enterprise network partners
- Combined database strength of PKC, Perthshire Chamber of Commerce & Perth College
- Good relationship with media partners
- Good working relationship with sponsors
- Strong, focussed content
- Free entry with lunch!
Gold Sponsor - £2500 - headline sponsor on all promotional activity, (press, radio, web, social media and profile at event) This includes prime location double width stand on five days maximum exposure with 12 month presence on website including company focus
Silver Sponsor - £1,000 - key sponsor for the day, major profile on chosen day - prime location double width stand, speaker introduction slot, important web presence for 12 months including company focus, included in our social media strategy
Bronze Sponsor - £400 - includes single stand place for five days and listing on sponsor’s page on website
Exhibition Stand - £100 per day
Web Sponsor - £100 (12 months listing)
Although the direct benefits of communicating with the local business community are clear we believe that involvement in this initiative will offer sponsors secondary benefits such as:
- CSR - be seen as a business supporting your business community
- The Big Society - be involved in a local authority/private sector initiative
- Branding - Add personality to your business through involvement
- Differentiating your business - from the competition (ask about exclusivity)
- Positioning - Align yourself with our innovative content
To enquire about becoming involved as a sponsor, please contact Finlay Kerr - Business Advisor on FinlayKerr@pkc.gov.uk or 01738 477943